[RFC 03/10] mtd: spi-nor: Configure read latency for read commands

Prabhakar Kushwaha prabhakar.kushwaha at nxp.com
Thu Dec 7 01:03:37 PST 2017

Hi Cyrille,

If we only talk about 1-1-z than yes. The Default value is always "0/8".

This mismatch start to come when we see 1-2-2 or 1-4-4 read protocols.
For eg. S25FL128S/S25FL256S default dummy latency is 00. Which is 4 for  1-2-2 or 1-4-4.

I saw your review comments of using SFDP for 1-2-2 and 1-4-4.
Let me explore this path if we really require this patch..

Thanks for guidance!!

--pk