Business Proposal

Dr. IBRAHIM BUBA dibbuba3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 10:45:15 PDT 2017

My dear good friend
Greetings,

Please assist me to save my only child

I am Dr. IBRAHIM BUBA, the Head of file Department in Bank of  Africa.
I seek your assistance and I  assured of your capability to champion
this business opportunity to remit $10, million USD. Into  your
account. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you 10% will be
set aside for expenses  incurred during the business and 50% would be
for me.

The depositor of the said fund died with his entire family,the
depositor used his wife as the next  of kin but unfortunately, the
wife died along side with him leaving nobody for the claim. I don't
want the fund to go into our bank treasury account as unclaimed bill.

As the Head of file Department,I will present you to my bank as his
next of kin (COUSIN / RELATION)  so that my bank will transfer the
fund into your bank account. Then after the transfer of the fund  into
your bank account I will travel down to your country for the sharing
of the fund. At this  juncture, I wish to tell you what prompted me to
package this deal. I have my only 9 years old  daughter who has
leukemia disease, a disease of the blood, and she needs a bone marrow
transplant or  she will die. I want this transplanting to be done in
any good children's hospital in your Country,  if there is one.

If you are interested send me the following information, And if you
are not willing to handle the  transaction don’t bother to reply me.

(1) Full Names:
(2) Residential Address:
(3) Country of Residence:
(4) Age: