OOB Test fails

Danesh Daroui Danesh.Daroui at ascom.com
Fri Oct 28 03:23:47 PDT 2016

Hi Boris,

I have one question and would appreciate if you can assist me with that. As I wrote we are using a Micron NAND 1GiB 3,3V 8-bit flash memory with UBIFS where we experience some problems. I am wondering whether there are specific drivers provided by vendor in this case or there are generic drivers with respect to the hardware architecture given to the Kernel that can be used as we probably did in this case? I have downloaded a driver package from Micron which is apparently written for our NAND flash memory but the driver uses lots of read/write functions which are platform dependent and not implemented in the driver which makes sense though.

Would you please advise and let us know if we are on the right track e.g. using the driver with the kernel or we need to find more specific driver so the problem that we face now can be related to incorrect driver?

Regards,

Danesh Daroui