Looking for an alternative to ubimirror

PJ paul.j2 at rogers.com
Thu May 26 17:40:29 PDT 2016

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend a procedure to copy one UBI volume to another?

I'd like to execute from the bash command line, if possible.

One upon a time I was able to use ubimirror, however that command appears to
have been removed from mtd-utils.

- The source volume will be mounted R/O as it is the rootfs.
- The destination volume will be unrestricted (unmounted).
- Both the source and destination volumes are in the same device.

I checked the FAQ, the archive, and Google but I came up empty, so thanks.

Paul