Hope to hear from you

Gabriel Mcmann cartera at disuniversal.com
Tue May 3 12:57:54 PDT 2016

I have a business transaction which I wish to bring for discusion. This
transaction involves meeting, you should be able to travel to meet with
security company in Dubai, UAE.

My Name is Barr. Gabriel Mcmann personal lawyer to late Maummar Gaddafi
of Libya, I had assisted him to deposit a consignment worth millions of
dollars with a security company in Dubai. I contacted you now that
everything is calm and no one have an idea of this consignment except
myself. Let us see how best we can assist each other to retrieve this
consignment so we can share it and send part of the funds to charity. I
believe this will interest you, thats why I contact you.

Lets get it done urgently and finalized for partnership. In your reply
tell me more about yourself and include your telephone number for easy
communication.

Best Regards,

Barr. Gabriel Mcmann