linux-next: build failure after merge of the wireless-drivers-next tree

Kalle Valo kvalo at codeaurora.org
Tue Jul 19 07:08:59 PDT 2016

Rafał Miłecki <zajec5 at gmail.com> writes:

> On 19 July 2016 at 09:09, Kalle Valo <kvalo at codeaurora.org> wrote:
>> Rafał Miłecki <zajec5 at gmail.com> writes:

>>> The simplest fix sounds pretty much as simple as the revert.
>>
>> The problem is that I don't have much time, I need to send the pull
>> request to Dave within next few days. The fix might create other
>> problems so I'm not enthusiastic about iterating with this patch at the
>> moment. I think it can wait for 4.9.
>
> I sent a patch seconds ago, you may just take a look at it. If you
> still prefer to revert my commit, go ahead.

Ok, let's try your fix. We still have few days. I applied the patch[1]
to the pending branch this morning and if I don't see any errors I apply
it later tonight and hopefully it will be in tomorrow's linux-next
build. Thanks for the quick fix, very much appreciated.

[1] "mtd: add arch dependency for MTD_BCM47XXSFLASH symbol"
    https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9236053/

--
Kalle Valo