UBIFS corruptions on NOR-Flash

Roshni Shah roshni.shah at timesys.com
Fri Sep 18 12:51:00 PDT 2015

Hi Fabio,

I haven't tried 4.2 or 4.3-rc1 on this custom board. However, I have
tried 4.1-rc5 on Vybrid TWR (same NOR chip, qspi interface, Vybrid
processor as the custom board) and I saw the same issues as described
in the first post.

if there are specific fixes in 4.2 or 4.3-rc1, I could try them on
both them on the custom board / Vybrid TWR board.  Let me know.

Thanks,
Roshni