Wear-leveling peculiarities

Johannes Bauer weolanwaybqm at spornkuller.de
Tue May 26 02:43:49 PDT 2015

Am 19.05.2015 11:17, schrieb valent.turkovic at gmail.com:

> Can you please share your python script, it would probably be helpful
> to other people as well.
> Thanks.

The problem is that I've been doing that on company time; and the gears
do grind slowly (but steadily) around here. To publish any coding work
I'm doing I do have to have permission from my superior.

The whole thing is trivial at best and be assured that it annoys me as
much as you that there's this buerocratic burden. But I hope you
understand that I do like my job very much and would like to keep it
without getting in trouble :-)

Anyways if I get a response, I'll get back here. In the meantime it
appears that Guido Martínez has published a very similar tool on this
mailing list (ubiecdump).

Best regards,
Johannes