CONTACT QUICK EXPRESS COURIER OFFICE.

Mr. Michael Uba robertemmee02 at outlook.fr
Mon May 4 13:58:04 PDT 2015

CONTACT QUICK EXPRESS COURIER OFFICE.

I have deposited your ATM Debit Card with the (QECD) delivery service . All you have to do is to contact them at:- (quickexpresscourier at vmail.me) they will give you direction on how your ATM card will be delivered to you.

My agreement with them is to withdraw $5,000 USD daily until the whole of $1.5 USD is completed. I have paid them their delivery charges & insurance coverage fee.

The only fee you will send to them before the delivery is $175 USD for security and paper works only. Also forward your full details to them for confirmation, here is your registration code. QU254522 please, send this code to them to enable them know your parcel.

Thank you.

Mr. Michael Uba