Business proposition

Ron Walters ron at igamingseo.net
Tue Jun 16 15:39:51 PDT 2015

Hello.

My name is Ron Walters and I am the advertising representative of a
number of leading online companies.
These companies operate in various fields, that include the gaming
industry, sports activities, international flower delivery and various leisure
activity fields.
I was impressed by your internet site http://lists.infradead.org
And I would like to discuss the possibility of you hosting
advertising space for my clients on your site.
We are interested in various options that include Textural
advertisements, Banner space and Article publishing.
If you are interested please contact me and we can discuss all the
possibilities in detail.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Best regards,
Ron Walters
Client side acquisition
http://www.igamingseo.net