fastmap support in ubinize?

Tanya Brokhman tlinder at codeaurora.org
Thu Feb 19 02:55:15 PST 2015

Hi Richard

On 2/19/2015 10:57 AM, Ricard Wanderlof wrote:

> Was flashmap support ever added to ubinize ?

As far as I know, it was not. We have implemented this ability though. I
am planing to share the code. It is running in our builds for some time
now. Just got per-occupied with some urgent staff.
Will try to share it soon.

  I can't see any reference to
> it in the code, unless it is implicit somehow.
>
> /Ricard

Thanks,
Tanya Brokhman
--
Qualcomm Israel, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,