[PATCH v4 0/2] ARM: mvebu: a385-db-ap: Enable the NAND controller
maxime.ripard at free-electrons.com
Wed Feb 18 02:32:06 PST 2015
This patch serie enable the NAND support on the Armada 385 Access
In the process, some timeouts were found when we were accessing a
freshly erased NAND page, which turned out to be an issue when
draining the read FIFO where we were not following the datasheet.
This has been fixed with the first patch, with stable CC'd. The second
patch just enables the NAND controller in the DT.
Changes from v3:
- Fixed a typo in the commit log
- Reworked the FIFO draining function to not poll the RDDREQ
register on the last 32 bytes chunk, and handle non 32 bytes
Changes from v2:
- Read the status bits only every 32 bytes read, and not 32 bits
like was done before.
- Changed the timeout routine code not use the jiffies that won't
change in an interrupt context.
Changes from v1:
- Added a timeout to the busy waiting loop for RDDREQ
Maxime Ripard (2):
mtd: nand: pxa3xx: Fix PIO FIFO draining
ARM: mvebu: a385-db-ap: Enable the NAND
arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-385-db-ap.dts | 13 +++++++++
drivers/mtd/nand/pxa3xx_nand.c | 48 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
2 files changed, 55 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-mtd