UBI/UBFS: ubi_eba_read_leb() reporting unmapped LEB

Steve B steve at baconbits.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 06:48:01 PDT 2014

Hi Artem,

Thanks for the reply.

I have the kernel built with:
CONFIG_MTD_UBI_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_UBIFS_FS=y

The failure was seen on an embedded device, I dumped the flash
contents (raw format) and then re-constructed the image on my Linux PC
using nandsim with UBI and UBIFS modules i've built with some extra debugging.
The call stack in the log posted is the same as the one seen on the device
that showed the original problem.

Thanks,
Steve