UBIFS Panic

hujianyang hujianyang at huawei.com
Mon Jun 30 17:58:20 PDT 2014

> # umount /var/log
> # umount /var/db
> # mount -t ubifs ubi0:logging /var/log
> mount: mounting ubi0:logging on /var/log failed: No space left on device
> # mount -t ubifs ubi0:database /var/db
> mount: mounting ubi0:database on /var/db failed: No space left on device

It's interesting.

Can you re-mount these partitions after reboot? I would like to see
the kernel message when this mounting failed happens.

Besides, Could you mount another partition after this failure? Example,
database2 on your system. I think some calculate information goes
wrong on your global UBI layer so you can't mount partitions of your
device ubi0 any more.