[GIT PULL] UBIFS changes for 3.16

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Jun 9 09:53:02 PDT 2014

Mind re-sending the explanations in their full form?

They seem to have gotten cut off, probably because some bad
cut-and-paste that missed a line or two. And the cut-and-paste error
happened when you wrote the tag signature, so the missing parts aren't
in the signed tag either, it has the same problem.

See how the description starts in the middle with "condition between
..", and then goes on to talk about "The other", when it hasn't really
said "the first" or whatever the missing part was supposed to say..

             Linus