AW: AW: AW: UBI leb_write_unlock NULL pointer Oops (continuation)

Wiedemer, Thorsten (Lawo AG) Thorsten.Wiedemer at lawo.com
Fri Feb 21 03:55:28 EST 2014

Hi,

> Thorsten Wiedemer wrote:
>
> We could reproduce the error now with function tracing enabled, so we have two hopefully valuable traces. But they are rather big (around 4MB each). Shall I use pastebin and cut them in several peaces to provide them? Or off-list as email attachment?

Here I have the last parts of the two hopefully "valuable" traces. The pieces show what happens between the leb_write_lock() und the leb_write unlock() of the process which triggers the oops.
If this is not enough, I can provide also more ...
Take care of the PIDs, there are several processes with the same name running.
Boths traces did not result from identical test cases, so there are some different processes running.

The part of the first trace fits in one paste:

http://pastebin.com/TL3yNVcw

The part of the second trace is bigger than 500k, so split into two pastes.

http://pastebin.com/1qMt0Pqg
http://pastebin.com/ZLXU17wx

We'll have a closer look at that.

Regards,