Cannot find jffs2_commit_write

nick xerofoify at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 09:18:28 PST 2014

Thanks Geert,
I am wondering then why do we still have this message in the TODO file for jffs2,
- disable compression in commit_write()?. If anyone can explain why this is still
needed I will gladly look into it, otherwise I am sending a patch to remove this
TODO for jffs2.
Regards Nick
P.S. I do am linus's tree cloned, I am using lxr only for searching the recent tree.