mtd: lpddr: add driver for LPDDR2-NVM PCM memories

Brian Norris computersforpeace at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 10:06:31 PDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 04:43:43PM +0200, Vincenzo Aliberti wrote:
> If you have no further comment is it possible to push upstream?

Sorry, I haven't made time to review your patch again. But remember,
last time I checked, you hadn't even read all my comments, so I hope you
can understand how I might not be motivated to quickly read your patch
again ;)

But I'll take a look soon and probably queue it up for 3.16 after the
merge window if it looks alright.

Brian