Hello

Odesah Craig monicagaziri651 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 12:43:12 EDT 2013

How are you doing?? I think whoever says sunshine brings happiness have not
danced in the rain,the best way to love is to meet people in a way that your
feelings will be without sentiments ,and also not getting attracted to looks
until you have the heart opened to a good level of understanding, this is
the only way to find such person.

My name is Miss Monica Gaziri, You may want to know more about me before
saying a thing ,lets give this a trial,  i think we may get to talk and see
what that feeling is all about,who know it could be love, but sincerely
speaking i think at my age ,i really want a happy life now, I want Good
friend not only good, but also my best friend to me,

i look forward for your response
i m new here and in this type of Friendship.
yours new friend Monica Gaziri
Email: monicagazirii at yahoo.com

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com