[Rebase/PATCHv2] drivers: mtd: m25p80: Add quad read support.

Marek Vasut marex at denx.de
Wed Oct 30 06:38:24 PDT 2013

Dear Huang Shijie,

> 于 2013年10月30日 18:19, Sourav Poddar 写道:
> > This is what we allign initially that its correct to  get this
> > information through flash itself rather than dt.
>
> okay. got it.

We certainly need this to operate as such:

- The SPI NOR driver knows what the SPI NOR flash can do (if it can do fast
read, quad read, ddr read ...)
- The SPI bus driver knows what types of transfer it can support

The SPI NOR driver shall then negotiate the best transfer option and use it. So
yes, we need flags to specify what each SPI NOR can do.

Best regards,
Marek Vasut