[GIT PULL] MTD fixes for 3.12-rc

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Oct 9 01:16:17 PDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-10-08 at 19:10 -0700, Brian Norris wrote:
> Hi Linus!
>
> David Woodhouse and I have queued up a few MTD fixes for 3.12. As David seems
> to be MIA again, I am sending the following pull request with his permission.

Not entirely MIA; just still catching up with work and sleep after being
in Portland last week. I prefer to be properly awake before sending
Linus pull requests; it saves getting shouted at :)

The pull request looks good; thanks Brian.

You should probably be signing your tags. Even if your key isn't in the
strong set yet, at least they would consistently be signed with the
*same* key.

--
dwmw2