[mtd] possible bug in nandsim

Tanya Brokhman tlinder at codeaurora.org
Thu Nov 7 13:02:42 EST 2013

Hello Ezequiel,

On 11/7/2013 4:58 PM, Ezequiel Garcia wrote:
> AFAIK Richard is right, the feature is just a non-persistent cache.
>
> However a patch was submitted (and never reviewed) recently to
> apparently add persistent behavior:
>
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/277974/
>
> Tanya: Can you test or review the patch and provide a formal
> Tested/Reviewed-by? I'd be interested in seeing that move forward :)
>
> Thanks!

This is exactly the behavior I need for my testing purposes! Thank you.
At the moment I have that with my (ugly) fix. I will try to validate
your patch and help it get integrated.

--
QUALCOMM ISRAEL, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation