UBIFS failure & stable page writes

Prins Anton (ST-CO/ENG1.1) Anton.Prins at nl.bosch.com
Fri May 31 05:51:29 EDT 2013

Hi Artem,

Some questions regarding this issue:
- The orphan area is fixed size, in the implementation we unlink/delete a file 4 times a second... could there be any relation?
  (How can we calculate the required orphan area size in LEBs?)

- Initial the three file systems are programmed if 'flat-image' (ubinized and free space fix-up) from U-boot; can there be an issue?
  (Every ubi-filesystem has its own MTD, so I guess partition separation is guaranteed by the MTD-layer).

- How can I find the orphan LEB(s), to send you some 'contents'?

Met vriendelijke groeten | Best Regards,
Anton Prins