xattr patches from feb?

Marc Kleine-Budde mkl at pengutronix.de
Mon Jun 24 08:13:13 EDT 2013

On 06/24/2013 01:15 PM, Mats Kärrman wrote:
> Sorry for contacting you directly.

I've added linux-mtd on Cc, maybe there are more people interested in
the patches.

> I have been running integck on UBIFS and found some issues with
> corrupt xattr nodes. I found your post on the linux-mtd mailing list
> but nothing seem to have happened since February.

Yes, unfortunately.

> What has happened since? Were the patches rejected or just ignored?
> Do you still believe in them?

Nothing happened, our $CUSTOMER shifted priorities. There is a locking
issue with the patches. Which might be a false positive by the lockdep.

I'll send you my current patches as PM, if someone else is interested,
contact me.

regards,
Marc

--
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |