No pull for mtd?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Jul 17 19:13:19 EDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-07-17 at 16:02 -0700, Brian Norris wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 6:20 AM, Artem Bityutskiy <dedekind1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > As of pull requests, dwmw2 sends them, not me. He
> > didn't send it this time though.
>
> Hence my questions (now directed entirely at David): "Any reason for
> this miss? Can we get a guarantee a pull for 3.12 at least?"
>
> And an added question: if not, shall we move for a change/addition in
> maintainership? This is the second merge window missed in the last
> year (we missed v3.6-rc1).

Apologies. Artem usually does a very good job of lining things up for
me, and I then apply a little more 'editorial control' before sending
the result on to Linus.

This time it fell through the cracks because Artem was away and didn't
hassle me like he usually does, and I've been contending with the
distraction of a 12-week-old baby.

I will definitely make sure we get a merge lined up for 3.12.

--
dwmw2