mounting ubifs read-only, is it really readonly, not any wirte/erase?

Caizhiyong caizhiyong at huawei.com
Mon Jul 1 04:44:35 EDT 2013

Dear Artem Bityutskiy:
	Thank you for your reply.
    I have solved this problem, UBI will implements wear-leveling, even if ubifs is mounted as read only.

Looking forward to your feedback.
Best regards,
Cai Zhiyong.

http://www.huawei.com
本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁
止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中
的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by