Final MTD fixes for 3.8

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Feb 4 07:45:20 EST 2013

Linus, please pull from
  git://git.infradead.org/linux-mtd.git for-linus-20130204

This is a small set of simple regression and build fixes for 3.8:
 - Fix a warning introduced in ONFI NAND probe
 - Fix commandline partition parsing
 - Require BITREVERSE for DiskOnChip G3 driver
 - Fix build failure for davinci_nand as module
 - Bump NFLASH_READY_RETRIES for bcm47xxnflash

Apologies for the lateness of this pull request; I've been distracted by
travel and by dealing with the Godforsaken mess which is EFI booting,
which accounts for a bunch of the other recent commits you've pulled
from hpa. I finally got round to trying to send this a week or so ago,
and realised that I'd stupidly forgotten to *push* after applying the
latest fix in here — so I pushed it then, to let it sit in linux-next
for a while before the pull request.

Baruch Siach (1):
      mtd: physmap_of: fix cmdline partition method w/o linux, mtd-name

Matthieu CASTET (1):
      mtd: nand: onfi don't WARN if we are in 16 bits mode

Rafał Miłecki (1):
      mtd: bcm47xxnflash: increase NFLASH_READY_RETRIES

Robert Jarzmik (1):
      mtd: docg3 fix missing bitreverse lib

Sergei Shtylyov (1):
      mtd: davinci_nand: fix modular build with CONFIG_OF=y

 drivers/mtd/devices/Kconfig                  | 1 +
 drivers/mtd/maps/physmap_of.c                | 2 +-
 drivers/mtd/nand/bcm47xxnflash/ops_bcm4706.c | 4 ++--
 drivers/mtd/nand/davinci_nand.c              | 2 +-
 drivers/mtd/nand/nand_base.c                 | 7 +++++--

dwmw2