Hello my dear,

sara bemba gift.sweety at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 19:06:25 EDT 2013

Hello my dear,
How are you today?
Thank you for your response to honor my request, I hope you are in perfect peace and health with your family, my heart is filed with joy that I honor my request because the relationship does not care about the age , color, distance or tribe, if we love each other, on the contrary, it can make it impossible to meet, regardless of distance or tribe.i want to share things in common with
to compare our experiences past, present and future to exercise joy and happiness for all the days of our life.

Meanwhile, my name is Miss Sara Saolona Bemba, a citizen of the Republic of Congo, but are currently living in Dakar, Senegal, I am a girl of 23 years, has never been married and has no children, I am only complexion, great sense of
humor, loving, caring, humble, loyal, reliable, slow to anger, compassionate, I am pleased to share with you today because I was looking for a nice man, kind, caring, someone I can trust in my life, take care me, a man who will make my life in his hands, a man who I can express my love and the sweetest things in common with him and, like the rest of my life. and my heart tells me that you're the man that God sent in my life.

I promise to be a good girl for you as long as we continue in this communication, and I firmly believe that God has a purpose for our relationship in future.i I want you to tell me about you, your social life, your country, profession, do you like my photo?, I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail with my phone number.
Thank you for your understanding, waiting for your reply soon.
your Sara