nand/denali: Enable DT for Denali NAND controller

Dinh Nguyen dinguyen at altera.com
Tue Sep 18 19:31:35 EDT 2012

Hi Jamie,

I saw that you posted a series of patches about a year ago to convert
the PCI Denali NAND controller over to a non-PCI based driver. It seems
that the best solution was to make it DT compatible, which at the time
the patch was posted, DT was not available on ARM.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.mtd/35031/focus=35101

It appears that the denali NAND driver has not been enabled for DT yet.
Do you know if there is still an interest in doing that and if I can
help in anyway? I have a strong interest in converting the denali NAND
driver to be DT capable.

Thanks,

Dinh Nguyen