Final MTD fixes for 3.7

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Nov 23 19:15:22 EST 2012

Linus, please pull some small fixes for 3.7 from
	git://git.infradead.org/mtd-2.6 for-linus-20121123

Most important part of this is that it fixes a regression in Samsung
NAND chip detection, introduced by some rework which went into 3.7. The
initial fix wasn't quite complete, so it's in two parts. In fact the
first part is committed twice (Artem committed his own copy of the same
patch) and I've merged Artem's tree into mine which already had that
fix.

I'd have recommitted that to make it somewhat cleaner, but figured by
this point in the release cycle it was better to merge *exactly* the
commits which have been in linux-next.

If I'd recommitted, I'd also omit the sparse warning fix. But it's there,
and it's harmless — just marking one function as 'static' in onenand code.

This also includes a couple more fixes for stable: an AB-BA deadlock in
JFFS2, and an invalid range check in slram.

Brian Norris (3):
      mtd: nand: fix Samsung SLC NAND identification regression
      mtd: nand: fix Samsung SLC NAND identification regression
      mtd: nand: fix Samsung SLC detection regression

David Woodhouse (1):
      Merge branch 'for-3.7' of git://git.infradead.org/users/dedekind/l2-mtd

Jiri Engelthaler (1):
      mtd: slram: invalid checking of absolute end address

Sachin Kamat (2):
      mtd: ofpart: Fix incorrect NULL check in parse_ofoldpart_partitions()
      mtd: onenand: Make flexonenand_set_boundary static

Thomas Betker (1):
      jffs2: Fix lock acquisition order bug in jffs2_write_begin

 drivers/mtd/devices/slram.c        |  2 +-
 drivers/mtd/nand/nand_base.c       | 10 ++++++----
 drivers/mtd/ofpart.c               |  2 +-
 drivers/mtd/onenand/onenand_base.c |  2 +-

dwmw2