I think we'll make a huge mistake if we do not get to know each other

Nedra Catchings munroerrtgl at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 21:11:50 EDT 2012

Hello handsome! (;
My name is Nedra.
If you r interested in spending great time in a company of smart, stunning girl then I am right before you!
I felt in love with ur photos and so decided to create the mail! I'm thinking that u would not stay calm after staring at mine too.
So, I am waiting for an answer from u this letter and maybe we will go cafe, drink some beer, discuss different things and who knows I'll invite you to go to my flat! ;)