Hi! Let's talk a little and if you like then we can meet. What do u think?

Glory Lares sherryracina3o at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 12:30:23 EDT 2012

I saw u having journey here and became turned on? Yeah, it is truth that I loved you from the first look.
Usually I'm not writing or calling boys first but some stuff happened to me when I checked up your account.
Oh, I am Glory. Write me about u. How do u spend ur free time? What turns you on? Which food do u prefer?
Would you write me next day?:)
I will be in the Internet at 10 pm tomorrow. Interested in having chat with you!