flash bbt broken due to unitialized bitflip_threshold?

Artem Bityutskiy artem.bityutskiy at linux.intel.com
Thu Jun 7 03:36:10 EDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 19:55 +0200, Ivan Djelic wrote:
> 1. on legacy systems with 1-bit nand and strength = 1, default bitflip_threshold is 1
> 2. on legacy systems with 1-bit nand and strength > 1, default bitflip_threshold is 'strength'
> 3. on new systems   with 2+ bit nand and strength > 1, default bitflip_threshold is 'strength'

Ivan, Shmulik,

I've gave this another though, and I think it is OK to leave this as it
is now. Your replies were very helpful, thanks.

Shmulik, would you please send your BBT read fix as a nice patch?
Please, add a not to the commit message that this fixes an issue
introduced in 3.5-rc1 and should be merged before 3.5. Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy