U gotta look at this.

Marquerite Sands luanayekelbb at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 04:16:48 EDT 2012

Howdy,
I am Marquerite. In three words about myself – playful, wild and free.
I am writing because I find u an interesting and attractive man and I want to meet u|think that u are hot and I want to know u better. Probably it will turn into an interesting conversation and that's all, maybe we'll like each other so much that we'd like to make our relationships into horizontal, you know what I mean, right?) Don't miss ur chance!
I would be really happy if u'll send me ur answer, now it's more interesting, right?)
Marquerite