Good day, My name is Wonda...

Wonda Hopper scottymaurasyo at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 13:18:14 EDT 2012

How are you doing darling!
My name is Wonda and here is the thing I went over ur profile shots and I liked them so much, I almost fell off the chair, right from the 1st glance. I think that behind those pics there is a hot and reliable man, so I couldn't resist and wrote to u. And I hope u won't ignore it.)
Little bit about myself: tall, brunette, perfect breasts and my ass is what you could only dream of.))
I really want to meet u and I hope you've got the same thoughts)
Tell me something exciting about urself!
Don't miss ur chance