HC admin与您共享了照片

HC admin printingcenter3 at 126.com
Mon Jul 16 09:13:20 EDT 2012

Dear Friend,

As you may be aware, many large print jobs in Europe and North America are
now printed in China. We have the most up to date 5/6 color presses and can
offer very competitive prices and time scales for completing any kind of
job (books, magazines, brochures, leaflets etc).

If you would like a firm quotation on any kind of job, please send your
full specification and we guarantee to reply within 48 hours. Please also
specify the exact type of paper you prefer.

In the meantime, if you require any further information about our company
or would like some samples of our work, please do not hesitate to contact
me. I look forward to hearing from you and showing you our attentive service

Warm regards
Susy
admin at hongchengco.com