Good day!:) My name is Afton:)

Afton Craner chlarneyooq at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 01:10:15 EDT 2012

Hey
My name is Afton. You may think that it's rather wired or something like that but sometimes I search on the internet looking for interesting people so that is how I found you. I don't lose anything but I can acquire something doing this, right?)
I hope you are not afraid of such experiments. So I found you, and I I don't know why but I think that u are an interesting person and also I'm sure that it will be an exciting experience for both of us.
As you could already notice I am an open-minded, very sociable and kind person. I really enjoy travelling and meeting new people. It is just a really short introduction and I will tell you more about myself when you will answer. Now, please tell me a little bit about yourself! What r u interesting in? What marks you out? What is special about you?
I hope you will answer the letter.
Unfortunately I gotta go now but I'm waiting for ur answer!
Waiting for your answer!
Afton