Choose 1 out of two: new meeting or nothing interesting?)

Otto Levine candyloocklm at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 20:46:00 EDT 2012

What's up gorgeous!
It's Otto.
If you looking forward about spending unforgettable time in a company of funny, sex appeal beauty then I am waiting for u!
I liked your photo shots and so decided to create the mail! Think that you would not stay indifferent after examining mine too.
So, I'm waiting for an answer from u this message and who knows we will go restaurant, drink some tequila, talk and maybe I will invite u to visit my appartment! ;)