mtd api rework

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:30:29 EST 2012

Hi Stephen,

we are doing MTD API rework and I've just pushed this patch to my l2-mtd
tree:

http://git.infradead.org/users/dedekind/l2-mtd.git/commit/a088d81808f6803ca6bfb9ea9148beef53fde1d2

Which renames MTD function pointers to make sure no one uses them
directly. I've build-tested this for i386 and arm and it compiles.

However, there may be compile issues in future if one of subsystems not
aware of the change try to use old names. Please, be aware. The right
thing to do in this case for the subsystem is to either not use the
pointer directly and use the corresponding mtd_func() wrapper. Please,
let me know if there are any issues related to this change.

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy