JFFS2 oops when writing to two partitions simultaneously

Orjan Friberg of at flatfrog.com
Thu Jan 26 09:53:54 EST 2012

On 01/26/2012 03:23 PM, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
> I would stay away from JFFS2_COMPR_MODE_SIZE and JFFS2_COMPR_MODE_FAVOURLZO
> all together as it looks broken in more than one way.

CMODE_PRIORITY seems to work fine for me so I'll probably go with that.
  Still, it would be nice if this was fixed or at least marked as broken
(or removed if no-one is using it).  I don't think I can do the rewrite,
but I'd be happy to try patches if someone else decides it's worth fixing.

Thanks for your help Joakim.

--
Orjan Friberg
FlatFrog Laboratories AB