Corrupted UBIFS, bad CRC

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 07:46:07 EST 2012

On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 04:40 -0800, Karsten Jeppesen wrote:
> Hi Artem,
>
> OO something bad happened here. We must have lost track of each other.
>
> What I sent you was ***NOT*** produced by our standard 2.6.32.8 kernel.
> I spent quite some efforts in adapting the new 3.2.0  kernel.

Well, ok, does not matter anyway.

> I wrote that in my original email, but you may have drifted off to the emails from November.
> To make life easier for you I assumed you would rather look at data including the newest stuff rather than backported stuff.

There are few fixes for 3.2 in ubifs-v3.2 tree. Namely, they make
UBI/UBIFS print some debugging message which are not printed otherwise,
due to a bug I introduced at 3.0 times. Please, pick them.

Please, just substitute s/2.6.32/3.2/ in my reply.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy