df -h, du -ahx and flash size not match

Esteban Lopez elopez at softel.net.mx
Tue Feb 21 03:56:53 EST 2012

I read the UBIFS FAQ and UBIFS documentation but all the explanation is about free space. I don't understand why df -h reports 236M of total space if I have 469762048 bytes in this partition.

rootfs                236M  138M   98M  59% /

cat /proc/mtd

dev:    size   erasesize  name

mtd0: 04000000 00020000 "Partition 1"

mtd1: 1c000000 00020000 "Partition 2"

Sorry if this is a obvious answer but I will apreciate your help to understand