An attractive position in your country

customer at pechala.com customer at pechala.com
Fri Dec 14 08:58:45 EST 2012

Date : 14 December 2012
Time : 14:58
Sender : Francoise Brister HR Manager of  ILG Group

Good Afternoon
Your CV was found at one of the job offering portals.
We invite you to work as a transportation manager. The
wage will be $2000 monthly and the working hours will be some 10-12 hours per week. We are one of the
leading companies  offering Logistic Services. We also handle
the needs of  Heavy Equipment like Crain, Waste water tanks, Chemical tanks and others. Our business
procedures are fulfilled by experienced
workers. We have a well-structured business concept to provide clients with
high-quality international freight logistics services. Our friendly and dedicated
employees allow us to cater to all requirements of
clients and to guarantee them utmost contentment.

Qualifications:
Majority of age
Quickly response to all emails received from  your
personal manager
Readiness to receive packs directly to your
home address (not P.O. Box)
Be available on the cell and fixed phone within the worktime
no previous conviction. good credit history
a personal cell phone
basic computer skills
constant Internet access within the workday

Working place:
the positionis mostly home-based, but you have to be able to get in contact with delivery couriers and
delivery services.
phone access and having a printer is obligatory

Paperwork:
The agreement between the employer and the worker.
 A scanned copy of your ID (passport or driver’s license)

As soon as the contract is signed by both parties, you will be contacted and guided
through the whole process.
Transportation manager is accountable for a wide range of obligations and supports our
clients. The essential duties are coordination and synchronization of the
load activities by means of getting in touch with clients, and USPS, UPS, and
FedEx carriers to make sure that each product is
delivered on time. Transportation manager is a direct intermediary between supplier, carrier and
receiver as he/she will take care of the client’s satisfaction by maintaining contact with
carriers and clients through the whole process of transaction. Transportation manager must provide
quick delivery. You will receive detailed data about each
item you will have to receive and resend.
The most popular products are golden and silver wares, watches, electronic
appliances, and collectibles. We offer a 2 week paid vacation twice a year and the first
vacation can be after 5 months. All the taxes indicated in your tax returns will be
covered by our firm. To get more details,
respond to this  email.