Patch to solve NULL pointer dereference in physmap_of.c

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 03:49:04 EST 2012

On Tue, 2012-12-11 at 09:34 +0100, Prins Anton (ST-CO/ENG1.1) wrote:
> Great, I was not aware I was allowed to sign-off. Thx

You should do this in kernel. The idea is to make the chain of people
the patch went through visible. By putting your signed-off you confirm
that this is your patch. By putting my signed-off I confirm that I took
this patch from you. Sometimes there are long s-o-f chains.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy