UBIFS Informations

simon widmer simonxwidmer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 10:19:49 EDT 2012

Hej,

is there any possibility to extract the compile options of a ubinized
UBIFS? My problem is that I have an embedded system where some UBIFS run
on, I have an old UBIFS which I can easily put on a volume
(ubiupdatevol) and which runs perfectly. I had to make a new image,
taking the parameters i wrote down and its now working, i end with an error
     UBIFS error (pid 946): ubifs_read_node: bad node type (255 but
expected 6)
     UBIFS error (pid 946): ubifs_read_node: bad node at LEB 0:0
either the node is 255 either 0 instead of 6.

i already read several posts about wrong sizes but nothing worked...

The fun thing overall is, that the filesystem is, despite the error
while booting, readable but not writable...

thanks for any help - simon