Hello, My name is Tu!

Tu Beaufort pagerstbr at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 07:53:41 EDT 2012

Hello, I'm Tu. I know nothing about u
I accidently came across your account at a dating site and to tell the truth I was impressed by your pictures. So I thought that I should write to you.)
Me and my BF decided to take a break in our relationships. We're not going to be together probably. So, I thought that it is not bad to find someone special this time who can satisfy me in all the meanings.
You're not against meeting new people, are you?) So, It would be great to see ur answer soon)