Is my erase block size correct?

Russell Zuck rzuck at cincinnatitechnologies.com
Tue Aug 21 08:25:48 EDT 2012

On 8/17/2012 10:19 AM, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:
>> mtd0
>> >Name:                           nor_flash
>> >Type:                           dataflash
>> >Eraseblock size:                512 bytes
> What does /proc/mtd contain?
My apologies for the delayed reply.  I've been on vacation and unplugged
by design.

Currently, we are booting out of the nor_flash partition and also
are not using either the mtd1 or mtd2 partitions at the moment.

dev:    size   erasesize  name
mtd0: 00400000 00000200 "nor_flash"
mtd1: 00100000 00020000 "nand.bootloader"
mtd2: 00300000 00020000 "nand.kernel"
mtd3: 1fc00000 00020000 "nand.rootfs"

Please see my thread "UBIFS corruption after software upgrade"
originally posted on 7/24/2012 for more details about the problem that
prompted this question about erase block size.  Any assistance you can
provide with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Russell Zuck