[patch] mtd: cafe_nand: fix an & vs | mistake

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Aug 17 17:44:19 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 5:25 AM, Artem Bityutskiy
<artem.bityutskiy at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> Pushed this patch to l2-mtd.git and added CC to -stable. The patch seems
> to be a real bug-fix. Daniel, could you please check it - it will be
> shame if it hits -stable and breaks something.

Thanks for catching this, sorry for the delay in looking closely at
it. I double-checked the device specifications and indeed, Dan's
interpretation is correct.

I also tested the patch. System still remains functional and basic
nand performance seems to be the same.

Thanks!
Daniel