There're always some places where u wanna go as well as people who you want to know...

Georgie Nicastro rdahnkelm at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 12:40:29 EDT 2012

Hey! I am Georgie.
To start with, I gotta say that you definitely look amazing on photos, I would regret forever if I didn't write and send this letter to you.
So, you attracted me and it will be interesting to know you a little bit better. So, you already know my name, what else to add, I'm brown haired, my eyes r big and they r blue, I stay in shape. I actually think that you r very attractive man and to ensure that I'm not kidding, I am ready to attach some exclusive photos to my next letter, do u like the idea?)
So exciting! Can't wait)