jffs2 copy too long after mounting

Brian Norris computersforpeace at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 18:54:50 EDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:16 PM, hejianet <hejianet at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
> besides, how to search all the archives of linux-mtd?
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/ is a link, but it
> couldn't be searched totally by date. I have review all pages
> month by month :(

You can do a search of this particular archive using a third-party
search engine, although you may not get results sorted by date. For
example, with Google, just include the following in your search term:
site:lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd

Also, there are other archives that track the same mailing list. For
example, gmane has a pretty good interface for search or threaded
browsing:
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.mtd
(Try "search the list" or browse with the various options, like "On
the web, using frames and threads")

Hope that helps.

Brian